[TOP15] Best K-Pop Female Rappers



I'm still contemplating whether I'll seriously do this top list or not because I swear, it's a total suicide. Haha. It's either I get a lot of hates from delirious fanatics or I'll get an agreed opinion with others. But whatever the reaction to this top list is, let's just do it.

P.S. I'm seriously not going to be biased with this list, some of my favorites are not even included in this list, so please, stop your rants already. If i missed someone, specially the rookies or others that are from unpopular groups, please tell me and I'll look unto it. But there would never be a chance of me changing the arrangement of this top list, that's for sure. There might be some people to be added but changing the top list would never happen.

TOP 15 - Miss A's Jia



Jia as a chinese member of JYP's girl group Miss A literally slays her rap considering her not being that 'fluent' with korean language. What I love about Jia's rap is the way she delivers her rap, She's not the type of rapper who just spits out lyrics but she knows how to spit it out with proper power and swag. I'll leave this rap compilation of hers and please judge it for yourself.


TOP 14 - Secret's Hana/Zinger




Hana is a member of Girl Group SECRET. She's known for her stage name Zinger before but she changed it for some reason, what I love about Hana is she can either rap with cutesy feel or with swag depending on the music. 


TOP 13 - 4minute's Jeon JiYoon



JiYoon might be one of the most underrated kpop idol in history, I think it's because of Hyuna's overflowing popularity that people just don't give any recognition in regards with JiYoon's talent. I gotta admit that I first saw her rap at unpretty rapstar and I wasn't that pleased at her talent at all. Just remembering her embarrassing performance on her first appearance on the show can seriously make me cringe like hell. But Jeon JiYoon gave a new meaning to the saying "It's not about being the best. It's about being better than you are Yesterday". Her life as a rapper is like a drama with ups and downs, she was like at the bottom at first but suddenly became better and you just saw her being at the top. I'll leave this best video hers rapping with Wonder Girl's Yubin and please, decide it for yourself.


TOP 12 - Mamamoo's Moonbyul



You know what? I can just add the whole Mamamoo members on this list, lol. They're like the rookie monster of all time, almost all members knows how to rap and I am so pleased by that. But since their main rapper is Moonbyul, I just decided to put moonbyul here. What I like about Moonbyul is her deep voice rapping, seriously, you wouldn't even think that the girl who is rapping is this small girl. With a small physique and cute face, you wouldn't even think of her as a rapper. But just wait til she spits out the lyrics and get ready to be blown away by her amazing rapping skills.


TOP 11 - F(x)'s Amber



Not being so biased but I'm the type of person who's not really amazed by SM Entertainment's rappers. I always feel like they were just forced to rap and Hip Hop is really not their type of genre. Hate me or not but it always feel like they're not even the ones who create their verses. But Amber's a little exception to that, this girl has some god-given talent when it comes to rapping. Being a foreigner, it must be really hard for her to learn korean but she even did a great job being a rapper. I was going to put some F(x)'s Amber's rap compilation but let me just leave here her Shake that Brass MV since she made an awesome job rapping in this music.




TOP 10 - Wonder Girls' Yubin / Sistar's Hyorin


I really had a hard time thinking which one of these 2 girls are better. They have different type of rapping skills so I seriously don't know which one is better so I ended up putting them together. 

~ Wonder Girls' Yubin



A member of the legendary group Wonder Girls, I just love the way Yubin raps because she has a nice flow and diction. She's a total bad-ass and her lyrics are seriously off the roof. I love how she makes her lyrics because it's really good. I'll leave one of her best rap performances below and please judge it for yourself.


~ Sistar's Hyorin



Woah woah woah, why raise thy eyebrows? Haha. I know you're currently thinking right now, why the hell did I put Hyorin here when her group's main rapper is not even listed. No offense to Bora but when it comes to rapping, I put my dibs on Hyorin. Her unique voice make her rap even better. She has a nice flow and she knows how to properly write her lyrics. She could be nasty at times but her lyrics are properly written.


TOP 9 - AOA's Jimin



I think there's a lot of people who are not drawn to Jimin's unique voice but I'm an exception to that. I personally think Jimin's unique voice helps her a lot in giving and delivering unique rap. Her lyrics are impressively done as well, she's the kind of rapper who gives and produce catchy raps that would just stuck inside your head without you even noticing it.


TOP 8 - EvoL's Jucy



For people who doesn't know Jucy, let me give you a brief background of her. Well Jucy is from the underground scene under the name Jucy J, she joined the cast of Show me the Money (season 2 and 4) only to be eliminated early on the competition. Jucy has a strong rap skills with a bad ass image. I'm not sure whether her group is officially disbanded or what but I'll just keep her on this list just to be sure.


TOP 7 - Nine Muses' Euaerin



Don't be easily fooled by that sweet and charming smile because this girl can literally spit fire when it comes to rapping. I'm not sure whether she personally writes her lyrics but nevertheless she has the right power and diction when it comes to rapping. I love her flow as well and she gives proper justice to all of her raps.

TOP 6 - 4minute's Hyuna




Well I'm pretty sure we all know Hyuna. She is the kind of rapper who can easily kills any genre, whether it's a bad ass rapping, to cute rapping and even sexy rapping. She's a total goddess. Her voice is not the grumpy type rap we often hear but more on a high toned rapping with an impressive delivery of her lyrics. Her lyrics are properly made too! I don't even have anything else to say regarding this girl, it's just that, she's totally amazing with a huge amount of sex appeal.



TOP 5 - Lip Service's Bipa



There might be a lot of people who doesn't know Bipa but you should go ahead and check her out. This girl is simply amazing. She always slayed her raps. From flow, to diction, to lyrics, everything's just perfect. Her attitude while rapping is also good. I was also thinking if this girl just debuted under a large company, I'm pretty sure she's already something. But well, I'm always rooting for her, and I'm pretty sure she'll be discovered somehow.



TOP 4 - EXID's L.E


No Kpop Rappers Top List should be ended without L.E's name being on it. This girl is just exceptional. She's one of the best female rappers out there who deserves stardom. Her flow and attitude while rapping is so impressive. She also joined Show Me The Money before and I think she did a really great job.



TOP 3 - 2NE1's CL




Wait, I think I can already hear some blackjacks shouting why the hell their queen is listed on top 3. Well I personally think that CL is a little overrated when it comes to rapping. I gotta admit, she's exceptionally talented, her rapping skills is really great but I think there's a few more people who's way more talented than her. She's the Baddest Female anyways and her lyrics are totally impressive.



TOP 2 - Fiestar's Yezi



For more than 3 years of being unknown, Fiestar's Yezi literally deserves her spot as one of the best female kpop rappers. Thanks to Unpretty Rapstar, those unknown years have finally gone to an end. Known as the korean "crazy dog" because of her past performance on Unpretty Rapstar which I think have blown away everyone. She's a total bad ass when it comes to rapping, her attitude, lyrics and flow are impressively done. I'm still looking forward to Yezi's future works and I hope she could be recognized more with her rapping skills.





TOP 1 - Brown Eyed Girl's Miryo


Well here's the real queen fellas. For more than 10 years in the rapping scene, Miryo have shown us a different kind of rapping skill. What I love more about her is her Freestyle rapping, this girl is totally the queen of freestyle raps. She can instantly create lyrics on whatever words or thing it is. I'll provide some videos and please, judge it for yourselves.








How about you? Do you agree with my list? Comment down below what you think.

1 komento: